Thursday, January 18, 2018

You Know It's Cold When Floridians Take Out Their Coats!

I was born in Cuba and came to the States when I was only two years old. They say that there is Global Warming, but right now in Florida, it doesn't feel like it!

Normally if it's a little chilly, I put on some socks with my flip flops, but this morning I had to actually wear normal shoes... It is so cold that my dog didn't play in the backyard, but instead did her business and jumped right in the back door like a bat out of hell!

Of course, there might be some tourist's at our beaches right now, since they probably came from Canada and our beaches seem warm to them!

They say there is Global Warming, but by what we are being exposed to down here in Florida, it doesn't seem like it. Stay warm northerners... I feel for you! Where's the Global Warming?

No comments:

Blog Archive