At WomenOnGuard.com we even have a green ESCAPE button on all our website pages. It's there, because women that live with their violent husbands or boyfriends, may need to find some sort of protection for themselves! The ESCAPE button, allows abused women to leave our page immediately. This is if in case their spouse approaches them while they are on the internet, looking for some self defense units for their personal protection. All they have to do is click on the GREEN BUTTON which is on the far right and top of any of our website's pages! This in turn will take their browser immediately to the GOOGLE.com page! Afterwords, they can always return to their previous pages.
National NCADV Statistics Of Domestic Violence
- On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States.
- 1 in 3 women have been victims of physical violence by an intimate partner within their lifetime.
- 1 in 5 women have been victims of severe physical violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime.
- 1 in 7 women have been stalked by an intimate partner during their lifetime and believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed.
- On a typical day, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide.