Sunday, November 11, 2007

Why Buy A Stun Gun?

Do you carry a stun gun or not? Why do you or don't you carry a stun gun or some sort of self defense product?
I purchased one back in 1988. Why? My reason was because I was riding the metro rail in Atlanta Georgia and did not feel safe without some sort of self defense product. Back then, I only weighed 110 lbs. and felt I could be an easy target for any stranger that would get too close to me. My main concern was walking 2 blocks to where my car was parked from the station. This was especially risky and very scary in the winter months when it was already dark by the time I left my job!
Fortunately I knew someone that knew about stun guns back then and I knew where to purchase one. Women and men now a days might know about stun guns too but have no idea where to buy one. Unfortunately our local superstores or discount stores don't carry them.
What are your thoughts?

Martha

No comments:

Blog Archive