Tuesday, April 24, 2018

It's That Time of The Season, Thunder and Rain in The Sunshine State!

Yeap, it was raining cats and dogs in South Florida yesterday... Those low clouds with noisy thunder are great for our lawns, but TERRIFYING for our dogs!

I had just come in from the rain and thunder, yesterday morning in South Florida. My plan was to walk my dog Maya. We were out for about 10 minutes when out of the blue, a LOUD thunder made my poor pup Maya, jump up with fear! The lighting that came out of nowhere, scared her so much, that she ran toward our house, like a bat out of hell and finished her walk, for sure!

She was pitiful, so I didn't want her to experience another thunder, and I took her inside. I will admit, that particular lightning strike froze me too... We definitely were not ready for that flashlight, so early in the morning!

No comments:

Blog Archive