Friday, April 20, 2018

Do You Excercise on a Machine or Do You Run or Walk?

Many years ago, I used all kinds of equipments and machines to excercise in the morning. I had through the years, 3 or 4 machines, until I got smart!

It wasn't until I read about how you, not only have to excercise but also have to use your mind or brain! That's right... So, after finding out about this, I got rid of my machines and started to walk! I was never a runner, so I chose to brisk walk.

You might think... What's the difference? Well there is a difference, because when you walk or run outdoors, you not only excercise, but you also look around and you are more aware. Going for a walk or run OUTDOORS, is the best way to keep your mind sharp. You might ask why?

For one thing, exercising outdoors makes you be aware of your surroundings. You need to watch for cars, go up and down sidewalks, look around your neighborhood... Well you get the idea! Basically you are not a Zombie that just looks straight at a wall and peddle, like a Guinea Pig that just goes around in the same circle all the time!

Don't just only excersise, use your brain, look around your  neighborhood, look out for cars or bikes... This way, you will also use your brain and not simply go around in circles, like a Guinea Pig does!


No comments:

Blog Archive