Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My Favorite Aunt, Minda, Passed A Few Days Ago...

She lived a long life and had a loving soul. I never saw her mad and she was my favorite Aunt since I first met her when I was 3.

I saw her when she came for the first time to Miami to visit us. My aunt had a loving soul and never, ever punished us or yelled at us. She lived in New York and would take trips down to see us in Miami, whenever she could.

My aunt, "Tia Minda", as we called her in Spanish, was very sweet and always had candy and toys for us when she came down to stay with us. She had a beautiful smile and I never ever saw her angry.

One time my mother took us to see Tia Minda in New York where she lived. Of course our aunt, took us to see the city! We went to see Radio City Music Hall, the Statue of Liberty, Museum of the City of New York... She even took us for the first time in our lives to some subway stations. We watched with incredible amazement while the tunnels picked us up and dropped us off!

Needless to say, I will never forget her. Our Tia Minda was a kind soul and I will miss her very much!

No comments:

Blog Archive