Monday, August 14, 2017

I Bought A Watch Yesterday and I'm Going to Take It Back Today to Walmart

I've had many watches in my life and they all have been easy to use, including the digital ones and the ones with hands on them.

I went to buy a watch yesterday at Walmart and found what I thought was a decent watch. Not expensive and with a few features that watches usually have lately... Such as alarms, glow in the dark, you get the idea.

When I went home, of course, I un-rapped the nice looking watch. Needless to say, I started to read the information and how to get the unit to work. What I faced was a unit that was impossible to set up!!! Now, I've had many watches in my life, but this one was so complicated that I decided to simply return it! Life is too complicated as it is, than to purchase a watch so hard to use that you need to acquire a nobel prize in order to know how it works. I'm not kidding... this watch was impossible!

Needless to say, I'm going to have to go back to Walmart and get one that is easier to use and without an alarm. I'll just have to NOT purchase one that has so many features and settle for a simple watch with simple hands and be through with it... Life is too complicated as it is and I don't need a nobel prize!

No comments:

Blog Archive