Friday, December 23, 2016

Be On The Lookout for Bad Intentioned Individuals This Holiday and Inform Yourself About Pedophiles in Your Neighborhood!

Many children will be playing outside with their new toys this coming Holiday. Please make sure that they are always watched by a responsible adult.

Parents, be very aware of your children, especially during the Holidays. Unfortunately many pedophiles are also out and about, looking for a vulnerable child to kidnap. Pedophiles follow children on bikes, when at parks and of course when there are no parents around!

When I was 5 years old, I was followed by a man in a car who wanted me to get into his car for candy… I was riding on my new bike that I got from Santa Clause. Fortunately my parents always told me to stay away from strangers… I got very scared and pedaled fast, with all my might, back to my parent’s house! They taught me well!

Parents, it’s also important to educate yourselves about your neighborhood surroundings. Please go to KiDSLIVESAFE website, then simply add your neighborhood ZIP CODE, your EMAIL and place a (√) in the small box to the left. Then simply click on the box that says; View Offenders.

At WomenOnGuard.com, we hope you have a wonderful and SAFE Holiday!

No comments:

Blog Archive