Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Twitter Avalanche Of The 10th Year Anniversary Of "Mean Girls"

In case you missed the Twitter avalanche yesterday for the 10th Year Anniversary of the motion picture, "Mean Girls", you missed thousands or remarks from twitters around the world!


There were all kinds of remarks, some nice and some… well not very nice! It definitely took me back to those high school years… The "Mean Girls" movie's Tenth Year Anniversary subject, actually lasted for hours and hit for an hour, 59% of all tweets on Twitter! I would not be surprised if you will still see it trending today.

The 10th Year Anniversary of this motion picture had people quoting from the movie. Mentionings such as; "You can't sit with us", "On Wednesdays we wear pink", "I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you", "Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of? Your Mom's chest hair!". You get the idea… Of course I had to join in the conversation and to reminisce, I even watched the "Mean Girls" movie on Netflix last night.

I was not one of those mean girls in my high school years and I wasn't tortured by them. But, I do remember some girls from my alma matter that were just like them! Sometimes it's nice to look back and see that what used to be teenage drama, is now ridiculous comedy!

No comments:

Blog Archive